Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

'Ats da Facts, Jack! (two Jack posts in one)

We said good-bye to Dexter and a re-hello to Jack.
Jack has issues. He's funny and totally adoptable, but he's not without a few issues. Seems he was a good runner, but didn't want to hang with other dogs. He's still that way. He's a solo boy. Very shy. ...but playful. He's a big tail wagger as he tries to decide if he should come to you or run and hide.

I don't know how many we've done since we started fostering.... 25+? It's one reason I try to blog this. I don't want to forget any foster.... or at least I wanted a way to revisit them. I'm losing count. ... like I lost count of all the men who wanted to live with me forever. I lost count right after one.


He's also not much of a World Cup fan, unlike Tamale. Needle Noses: Not Quite a World Cup Fan


Jack is camera shy. Getting him to pose or stay still is like pulling teeth. He has no respect for my need to show off his eye liner and his charcoal-kissed mouth.
He does like his toys, though. Sometimes he comes out of hiding just to steal toys from Tamale... or my knitting! Needle Noses: Get Back for a Jack attack!

Time to do laundry. You know it's chore time when I start blogging.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check