Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

Mmmmm.... hello, scratch my belly!



Just some updates on Banjo. He's not an expert in cockroaching and he's been a bit naughty....
Needle Noses: Look ma, no paws!

You can also see him in the movie of the month on my mac.com site (the one that saves me $$$ on long distance phone bills).
Movie of the Month: Banjo Movie

And just a little photo for you. Tamale and I are modeling the yoga socks I was knitting when Mark was commenting on my very impressive ability to knit and stretch clad only in a towel.



I'm very excited... a friend I've known since I was 10 is coming to visit. Her first trip to Australia. I need to clean. ... not blog. ... clean.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check