Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 

Lazy bastards!

This is just a link to another blog. Not the greyhound blog. My own to my friends back home. As you may or may not read, I couldn't decide if this was more about dogs, running, or the domestic bliss a casa CasHew (combination of our last names).

I think what this shows about greyhounds is their calm nature. If you're a runner, you'll understand the volume that isn't captured on digital camera. If you're not... well, start running and enjoy the fun!

Musings of a Texan in Oz: When one of us suffers, we all suffer!

I'm having trouble getting photos of Banjo. He's the most mobile wiggly thing I've had and in the time between pressing the button and the coolpix actually taking the photo, Banjo is gone already.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check