Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Banjo's out, Jonesy's in... and I'm not there to see all this!

I'm in Cairns right now... You know... in an internet cafe as it's been o'cast and rainy the entire time we've been here. Harrumph. We're having a great time, though. I did contact the Manboy and he told me that Kirsty the Evil has taken my Banjo, but dropped off Jonesy at the same time. The old bait'n'switch on Tamale. She never noticed that her boytoy toyboy left. Seems Jonesy is also quite the hotty, but much more mature.

Pictures and a better post when I return.

Now, I must go and cruise your blogs!

k





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check