Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Maddie masters the art of kiddoflage!



Greyhounds and kids. My stepchildren are 10 and 12 going on 8 and 21. We had 3 dogs, 2 kids, 2 cats and 2 adults... and mostly we were in the same room. C and A made all sorts of force fields around the dogs using some magnetic stick and ball thing from Australian Geographic. Because they did not have the engineering degree to build an active force field, the dogs were able to disregard it without losing hair or brain cells. C and A moved on to burying the dogs in the dogs' toys. There was no resistance. C and A are good around the dogs, so there was no stress. And hey, being buried in plushies was heaven!

Needle Noses: where's Maddie?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check