Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

Becky!

There's got to be a superhero that uses extreme wuss'ism to fight the good fight.

I'm not going to bother counting the rooms in our house, but let's just say it's more than two, but two is the number of rooms that Becky feels safe in. And really just one. The sleep-out is only safe to walk into so we can stick our head in the bedroom and plead for Mark and Katy to wake up and come out into the living room to watch us sleep safely on the rug of security. We don't actually enter the bedroom as there are small furry beasts with rotating paws of death!

Needle Noses: Becky





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check