Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

NEW FOSTER: CeeJay




Looooook intoooooooo my eyyyyyyyyyes......

Guess we know what color the back of their eyes is.

CeeJay... Race name? Mr. Cholesterol. Where do they get these names?

He's young and hot. Now I have two young and hot males and one sexy bitch. She's not equipped, but they are (until Tuesday) and it's all about posturing. While the boys get along, when she walks by, there's a huffin, a flexin' and a growlin.... But it's all good. In the detailed foster blog, you can see the boys get along just fine, as long as the canine tease is not stirring their hormonal hell.

Needle Noses (Foster Greyhound Blog) CeeJay





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check