Saturday, February 18, 2006

 

A man a plan a canal panama!



Introducing Tamale (the plan) and Mark (the man).

See, on me, big thighs and little ankles wouldn't be so cute. Nor would having roo feet. But enough about Mark...

The photo of Angel Moonlily gave me the idea of putting up all the photos of the dogs we've had. In no order. That wouldn't be fun.

The stories of the specific dogs are found by clicking on the Linkydink "IHateToast" over to your right. No, up a bit. There.

I should also put a photo or two of the two very patient cats who help train these guys to live safely with felines. Living safely does not mean they don't annoy the living crappé out of them, but it does mean they don't eat them.

Ciao!


Needle Noses (Foster Greyhound Blog)





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check