Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Greyhound Adoption Fostering Ex-Racing Greyhounds Queensland Australia

Oh this is a cheap way for me to get your attention.

I'm hoping that if I write things like... oh, say,
Greyhound Ex-Racing
Fostering Greyhounds
Greyhound Adoption
Greyhounds in Not
Greyhounds in Australia
Greyhounds in Queensland
Lévriers
Needle Noses
Sight Hounds

people googling for information might eventually land here and then click here...
Needle Noses (Foster Greyhound Blog) ... and all is good.

it's not a political site. it's just a site written by a foster carer... who has recently shaved her legs and is feeling mighty smooth today... who wants to share her experiences with other foster carers of Greyhounds and other breeds.

who knows if the search engine is that good. but being that i'm perky and freshly bathed, i'm in the mood to try it.

nuh night puss puss.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My & My hubby’s blogs.

Greyhound Links

Runners (okay, some might be triathaletes, but I think one third of the Tri is running. Or it could be curling).

Other blogs I check